When your RV is “Inside” RV INDOOR, it is protected against the harsh and extreme Oklahoma weather. SUN can be very DAMAGING to the roof, fiberglass gel coat, paint, tires, rubber moldings, and caulking.
No “COOKING” of your interior or damage to window treatments, tints, coverings, woods, upholstery, and fabrics due to excessive heat from the sun.
- STOP water spots on glass, mirrors or Plexiglas.
- STOP paint or gel coat oxidation.
- STOP roof resealing and recoating due to cracking.
- STOP rainwater buildup on canvas covers or water seeping into interior.
- STOP stains or black streaks.
- STOP rust or corrosion on chrome wheels or aluminum surfaces.
- STOP bleaching or rotting of canvas covers and awnings.
- STOP the need to detail several times a year to protect the finish.